Click on the links above to learn more about upcoming Cytonome seminars and webinars, plus industry conferences and trade shows where you can hear more about high-speed, sterile cell sorting instrumentation for your research and clinical applications.
March, 15, 2019
- Associates Degree in technical filed (engineering, electronics, mechanical), or related technical discipline; or equivalent technical education, training and experience.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years Quality Control inspection experience;
- Prefer experience with Medical devices, cGMP, ISO 13485 / ISO 9001.
- Read and interpret engineering specifications, drawings, schematics and blueprints; applies GD&T.
- Apply basic math, algebra, geometry and statistics.
- Proficient to expert with electrical and mechanical test equipment; i.e., micrometer, dial indicators, gauges, mechanical and electrical measuring equipment, calipers, optical comparator, oscilloscope.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis.
- Ability to problem solve and make determinations regarding compliance with engineering specifications and industry standards.
- Ability to follow inspection procedures; document nonconformance reports and final product release documentation.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts; applying basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, with a critical eye for completeness; high standards, accuracy and precision.
- Demonstrates positive energy.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment and related protocols (Partial to minimum time required contingent on experience).
- Quality inspection and test of incoming parts, components, assemblies, systems, products; WIP and final materials, in accordance with established quality standards, sampling & inspection plans, and test procedures.
- Quality process control measurements and inspections.
- Entry level to Expert programmer, maintainer and operator of CMM, Optical or other automated inspection / test systems.
- Problem solve and make determinations regarding compliance with specifications and standards.
- Perform, monitor, analyze and report inspection/testing results and quality data, metrics and trending;
- Review and verification of quality records
- Assure proper identification of all parts and components.
- Assist in the Equipment Calibration Program.
- Assist in Quality Audits.
- Assist in maintenance of Training program.
- Assist in Supplier Management program.
- Assist in application of Quality programs.
- Responsible for determining and enforcing quality and reliability requirements in accordance with engineering specifications, established procedures and policies.
- Perform acceptance inspections and tests for purchased products, components, machined parts, assemblies and final product; in accordance with established quality standards, sampling plans, inspection plans and test procedures.
- Provide process control measurements or inspections as required by manufacturing processes.
- Participate in Material Review Board.
- Review and verify detailed records with a critical eye for documentation accuracy and completeness; including, but not limited to Bill Of Materials.