December, 28, 2018
Engineering Service Support Specialist
Cytonome is a biotechnology engineering and manufacturing company that designs cutting edge, cell sorting platforms. We offer powerful application-specific technology for the cell therapy, life science and industrial markets. We work closely with our partners to understand their needs and provide their ideal solution.
Cytonome offers an energetic, flexible, small-company atmosphere. If you are a self-starter looking for a challenging role and want to help people and work with impactful technology, this might be the place for you.
We are seeking a dynamic Engineering Service Support Specialist with a track record of success to play the leading role in supporting one of our key product lines. Working in our Bedford, MA office, you will provide outstanding technical support to customers for our high throughput, industrial cell sorting platform.
- Support the technical and service needs of our industrial sorting customer.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from our partner and subsidiaries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to resolve hardware issues.
- Work with the repair technician to refurbish damaged components.
- Receive & document technical troubleshooting calls and provide timely follow-up.
- Be the primary interface between our customers and our in-house manufacturing and development engineers to resolve customer complaints and field failures.
- Manage at least one repair technician.
- Track and provide reports on customer issues.
- Manage and update trouble-shooting guidelines.
- Take an active role in improving customer service processes and procedures.
- Adhere to safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR and ISO regulations.
- Experience and aptitude for managing key customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with complex hardware, instrumentation, biomedical equipment or equivalent.
- Strong technical ability and troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Omnify, SAP, ESI or other service reporting software packages (CRM) preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, strong interpersonal and documentation skills, and strong work ethic.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Click Here to Apply
- 3- 5 years in a technical customer support role, with hands-on, hardware experience, preferably with complex medical devices, life science or clinical diagnostics equipment.